Monday, February 05, 2007

Quilts

I finished the quilt I made for my son and his fiancee last week. I am taking it to my quilt guild meeting tomorrow evening for show and share, then I'll take a picture of it and post. I am also taking a couple of my quilt tops to have quilted. The woman who will quilt them is fairly new to quilting on a long-arm (commercial) machine, but she's been a quilter on her home sewing machine for a long time and I've always admired her work.

I had to have a root canal a couple of weeks ago, and today I got the temporary crown put on. It wasn't all that bad, I guess, but I'm a real wimp when it comes to dental work. I've been blessed with pretty good teeth, and I've really not had anything other than the occasional filling, but I'm always very nervous when I go to the dentist. Today was no different. I get the permanent crown in a couple of weeks - I'll be glad when it's all done!

No comments: