Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cherish the Sweet Moments in Life


This layout was published in the April/May 2007 issue of Ready Set Create.
This is a photo of my DH with our kitty on his lap. "Journaling" on the To Do List reads "Tell this man how much I love him." I will give this to him tomorrow for Valentine's Day, along with a card I will post next.
Credits:
Marmelade Kit by Eve Recinella of Eve Recinella Designs.
Arrow and Light Heart from Stained Doodle Shapes by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Wordstrip Forever and Skinny Heart from I Heart You by Lauren Grier of Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Pin from Ana by Lauren Grier of Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Quote from Simple Sayings by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Denim Heart from Messy Doodles by Lauren Grier of Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Font: LB_Sharpy.

No comments: