Saturday, November 02, 2013

Books

When I first started writing about books on my blog, I never intended to write complete reviews.  I just wanted to keep track of the books I read and write a little something about them.  Now I find myself falling behind, and it is becoming more of a burden than I intended.  In addition, I have been keeping track of my books on Goodreads, so writing about the books here is becoming superfluous.  Therefore, I will only write about books occasionally, probably when I read a really extraordinary book that I feel I have to share.  So while I thoroughly enjoyed the last two books I read (A Virtuous Woman by Kaye Gibbons and The Coral Thief by Rebecca Stott), and I rated them both 4 out of 5, I don't really have anything special to say about either of them.

No comments: