Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon

This is a great book, but really not the sort of book you read from start to finish. It has summaries of the first four books in the Outlander series, lists of all the characters and who they are, information about how the author goes about writing her books, her theory on time travel, and lots of other fun information. Because her new book is going to be released soon, and it's been awhile since I read the first six, I wanted to refresh my memory on the story up to now. So I've read the summaries and various other parts of the book, but not all of it. I'll probably come back to it and read more in the future, but I'm through with it for now. I recommend it for anyone who loves the Outlander books. I rate the book 5 out of 5.

No comments: