Saturday, March 21, 2009

Face Quilt



Progress on my face quilt - I'm actually caught up now. At least until the next lesson comes out on Monday. That will be painting the face. You can't tell in the photo, but the petals are loose - only stitched down in the centers. I also just realized that the flowers are HUGE in relation to the size of her face!

The white line around the edges is the approximate trimming line - I like to make things a bit bigger and trim them down to size, but I also like to see what the actual size will be. This one will be 12 X 12, because that's the size required in the swap that this is for. I'm going to hate to send this away, but the quilts that have been received by the swap hostess to date are all wonderful, so I'm sure I'll get something even better in return!

No comments: