Saturday, November 24, 2007

Marmot



Journaling: "During our hike to Gebhart Mountain, Glen stopped to fish along the stream. While he was fishing, I hiked ahead to take pictures. I saw this marmot sunning itself on a large rock. It didn’t seem to be a bit afraid of me; in fact, it seemed to want to have its picture taken. So of course I obliged by taking lots of pictures. These are just a few of the many pictures I took of it."

Credits:
Papers from Naturally (journaling and background papers) and Snowfall for Him (blue and stripe) by Eve Recinella - Sweet Shoppe Designs (SSD)
Template by Jen Caputo - Scrapbook Graphics
Swirl from Graffiti Grunge Swirls by Shawna Clingerman - SSD
Scratch n Stamp Alpha by Eve Recinella - SSD
Sanding Brush from Digital Distressing Kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz - ScrapArtist
Stitching from Mega Stitch Pack by Christy Lyle - SSD

No comments: