Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wedding Shower




This is the first of many layouts I will do for my new daughter-in-law's wedding shower. I've actually done another 2-page layout, but I've submitted that one for publication, so I can't share it until it is either published (I hope) or rejected (probably more likely).

Jessica chose an 8X8 scrapbook for her shower, so these layouts will be square. I'm actually creating them in 12X12 and will then reduce them for printing.

Credits: Shabby Sundress Collection the elements! and Fruity Fun papers (also from Shabby Sundress Collection) by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs


Font - Barbara Hand

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Wonderful LO! I love those bright colors. I'm sure your album pages are going to be greatly appreciated by many! Thanks for sharing with us!