Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Header

I have been meaning to update my blog header for a really long time, and I finally decided that today was the day. It didn't really take that long; I'm not sure why I waited so long. The three quilts in the header are, from left to right, Sticks & Stones, A Paris Window, and Happy As A Clam. All three are my original designs. Sticks & Stones and Happy As A Clam are improvisationally pieced (meaning that I didn't have a plan for the final outcome when I started each quilt) and were done independently. A Paris Window was started in a class I took from Jean Wells Keenan in February of this year at Empty Spools Seminar and used a photo I took in Paris in the fall of last year as my inspiration.

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Nice!

Laure Ferlita said...

Looks great and much more representational of your beautiful work!

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Great job--the header looks great, and the quilts are fantastic.