Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Day



Page reads:

"Roz Stendahl blogged about her New Year's Day Ritual on Dec 31 2008 and referred to it in today's post: "A very wise artist friend told me years ago that she tried to do a little bit of everything she loved on New Year's Day. This set her intention for doing those things repeatedly throughout the year. . . . It works much better for me than resolutions (there are no recriminations or regrets)." This sounded like a really good ritual, so I decided to do it myself. Of course, it was probably noon before I read this . . . we slept in late after hosting our annual New Year's Eve party last night. But I still accomplished a lot - and it feels great. Here ---
are some of the things I did today. THANKS ROZ!"

As always, you can click on the pictures to see them larger.

2 comments:

Roz Stendahl said...

Cheryl, I'm so glad that you found the idea useful and tried it out to such good effect. I hope 2010 is filled with days that capture all the things you love to do!

Pam said...

What a wonderful idea. Your day was full of interesting things. Sounds much better than goals.