Saturday, September 27, 2008

Embellished ATCs



I took the felt I did earlier with foil (here) and added more fibers on top. I used some yarn I bought from Terri Stegmiller (her Etsy shop is here) and made the hearts. Then I fused the felt to pelmet vilene with muslin on the back and satin stitched the edges. When I completed all of that, I thought they still needed something, so I stamped the words on a paper towel I had used when I painted some fabric paper and fused them on with Misty Fuse.

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love these!!!! I really like the addition of the text on the paper towel.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and so differnt from most ATCs. Yu do such a great job of your creations.
Benita

nfaband said...

More beautiful fabric work Cheryl ... you truly are gifted in this area. I received my blog giveaway ATC creation from you today in the mail. LOVE IT ... it's even more beautiful in person. Thanks so much and keep up the gorgeous work.
Tania