Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Revised layout



I worked on another of my montage layouts tonight, based on comments from my instructor. Basically, I lightened the main (lower) photo, made both of them larger, moved them a bit, and worked on the blending some more.

My DS came over to borrow an ice chest this afternoon, and he saw the paint can sitting out. He asked me if I was painting, and I explained that I was going to but couldn't get the lid off. He got if off for me, only to find that the paint was ruined. The can had rusted, so instead of off-white paint, it was now brown (rust-colored). UGH! So I went to the paint store for new paint. The paint was so old that they don't sell it anymore, so they couldn't guarantee that they could match it. I bought it anyway, since it was all I could do. I've already touched up a few places, and I think it's going to be pretty close (not perfect, but better than not touching up the spots that need it).

No comments: