Monday, August 20, 2007

Hand Works

I'm taking 2 classes at the same time (probably not a good idea, but I'm doing it anyway). I've already mentioned the Montage class, but I'm also taking one called Cre8tive Photography. It's my third photo class from the same teacher (Jessica Wesolek, who is really good, or I wouldn't keep taking them). This one is more about what to take pictures of than how to take them. Each week, we're given an assignment (a theme) and we're to take 6-12 photos.

This week's theme was hands. We choose how to interpret the theme. I decided to take pictures of my own hands doing some of the things I do throughout my days. Here are the photos I took.




I was a little surprised at how compimentary Jessica was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
GREAT photos, and what a beautiful cat.
Margaret CHW