Sunday, June 17, 2007

From Our Blog To Yours

The Sweet Shoppe Blog has a feature each week called "From Our Blog To Yours" where we are given a topic to write about. I'm a little late on this one, but here is the topic from June 1st:


This week, I want to hear about your favorite designer, kit, product, etc (not necessarily affiliated with ssd of course)!


I have lots and lots of "favorite" designers and have kits from them all. But I guess my number one favorite would have to be Eve Recinella. I've followed Eve around for a long time - ever since she was at 3 Scrapateers. That is why I feel so lucky to be on her creative team. And she just keeps getting better - I really don't know how she does it.

If I had to pick just one favorite kit, I think it would be Fancy Free (which is new enough that I haven't even used it yet, but I just love the colors). It is available here.



Then favorite product is the hardest of all, since there are SO many products I love. In fact, I'm going to cheat a little bit and list 2 favorites. First is Karah Fredricks Easy-Peasy Folded Corner Templates. I have several of them, and they are really slick. This one is probably my favorite (available here):




And my other favorite product is Cardboard Flip and Tear Overlay by Linda Gil Billdal (available here):




Ok, I guess that's enough for now.

No comments: