Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bachelorette Party Revisited


Page 1


Page 2

I finished this 2 page layout awhile ago and never posted it for some reason. I think I wasn't sure if it was finished, but it is. LOL! Another of my DIL and her friends at her bachelorette party. I really wish they would fit side by side, but the only way to do that would be to make them so small you couldn't see them. But the quarter circles line up and really look good when the pages are side by side. In fact, here's a small version just so you can get the overall effect:



Credits: Shabby Sundress Collection - the elements, Aqua Vita and Linen Basket papers by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs
Simple Sayings by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs
Digital Sketch by Jen Caputo of Scrapbook Graphics

No comments: