Sunday, March 18, 2007

Brian and Jessica's Wedding Quilt



Journaling reads: "I made this quilt for Brian and Jessica as a wedding gift. Lucky loves quilts, so I often find him on my sewing table while I'm working on a quilt. This day, I was putting the binding on, which is the last step. Then I put it on our bed in order to get a good photo of it. This quilt was really made with love."
-
Credits: Daydream kit by Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs and Jomi Van Bekkum of The DigiChick
Stitched frame by Christine Nash of A Cherry On Top
White edge on small squares by Scrappers Guide
Scraplift of Big Dogs layout by mrs2a50 (Julie)
Fonts - Cheryl, AL Sandra, Artistamp Medium
-
This layout was also featured on the Rectangle Scrappin' Gallery yesterday - I was really excited about that!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cheryl, omg what an awesome quilt. Very cool wedding present!