Friday, March 11, 2011

Sketchbook Challenge - Spilling Over


Spilling Over
Originally uploaded by Cheryl Gebhart

March's theme for the Sketchbook Challenge is Spilling Over. This was really helpful to put ALL of my watercolors on one page, so I can see how they compare to each other. I think I'll make a few changes to my everyday palette.

The journaling reads: "It all started innocently enough. I signed up for Laure Ferlita's online class - An Imaginary Trip Through Autumn - in 2009. I bought a watercolor palette from her with 22 colors in it. Then Glen bought me a few tubes from Hobby Lobby for Christmas that year. Gradually, I bought a few tubes for myself, then a few more, and a few more, and now I have 40 tubes - with more on my wish list!"

3 comments:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

There's just something irresistable about watercolors! I like this page idea, too. A good way to give yourself a reference for all your colors.

Kristy said...

This is an awesome way to display your water colours. I understand the new addiction !! LOL !!!If you want to do some Whimsical water colors.. come join me at willowing.org...Tam and teachers are awesome !! They have a freebie to see if you like it. It's called.. Art,Heart and Healing ...Hugs...

Laure Ferlita said...

This really made me smile, Cheryl! Love the page!