Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blogs and Time Management

I've been spending way too much time on the computer lately - it's taking away time for other things.  I'm READING about how to be creative instead of BEING creative.  So I've decided to take a number of blogs out of my reader as a first step to spending less time on the computer.  If yours is one of the blogs I've taken out of my reader, please know that it isn't personal - I really enjoy all of the blogs I used to read and wish I could continue reading them all (and more).  But if I'm going to get anything else done, I have to do this for me.  Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Cheryl--I had to read your post when I saw the title. I know exactly what you mean. I've spent a lot of time lately reading other people's work. There are times when that is good and necessary, but then that can get out of balance, too. Good for you taking charge of your time! (And I am so glad you kept my blog in your reader :) I'll try not to get my feelings hurt if/when you ever take it out!)

Kristy said...

These could be my words !! Ilve gotten sooo wrapped up in learning and looking at new media to play in. Finding the supp;ies that I am not creating either. I am right there with you. Time to cut down on what I am reading and get to doing !! Hugs my friend ! Kristy...aka Rose Twofeather