Sunday, August 03, 2008

Soul Journal Pages 3 & 4



I'm continuing to work along with Sarah in my Soul Journal. For this 2 page spread, I painted the background with a dark blue paint. Then Sarah sent me on a scavenger hunt of sorts - I cut out pictures from magazines of 24 items. I didn't know what I was going to do with them when she posted the list. But I found out the next day that I was to cut those items into approximately 1" squares and glue them in my book. A few days later, I came back to these pages, when I added the light purple paint and the rest of the decorating with a pen. Even though I'm behind, I've been trying not to look ahead, so that it feels more like I'm doing this along with everyone else.

1 comment:

Anne said...

OOooooooh! Your "inchies" page turned out so great! I'm not quite as far along as you ... I've only glued my cutouts down. Haven't gotten to the part where you embellish them! :-)