Saturday, July 12, 2008

From the Road

Fannie asked me if I was doing any shopping. I've been to 5 quilt shops in the past 3 days - one in Amarillo (R & R Quilt Shop), one in Santa Fe (Santa Fe Quilting), one in Corrales (Quilts Ole), and two in Albuquerque (Southwest Decoratives and Ann Silva's Bernina Sewing Center). And then Santa Fe has tons of other shops (including Overland Sheepskin, where I bought the most awesome coat):



And I bought a pendant and earrings from one of the Indian vendors at the square. So, yes, I think you could say I'm doing some shopping.

We head on to Flagstaff to Quilt Camp in the Pines tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love hearing and reading about all the different quilt stores. Thanks for sharing your experiences with all us bloggers.

Carol said...

And beautiful jacket - good shopping!

Fannie said...

I'd say you did some "great" shopping! ;-D