Monday, March 03, 2008

Cyber Fyber Again



I'm doing another trade with Susan Lenz of Cyber Fyber; this time for a postcard. This is the postcard I'm sending. I did something totally new (to me) with this; I started with a white tone-on-tone fabric and used watercolor crayons to paint the rainbow, sky, and grass. Then I free motion stitched over the rainbow and the grass and added the flowers. I'd never used water color crayons on fabric before; I'm sure I'll be doing it again. You can see the postcard I'm trading for here.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

This is a lovely postcard that you have made for Susan

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thanks so very much for trading with me again! Your postcard is wonderful! I look forward to seeing it in person!
Susan

Ernie Hendrix said...

Your quilts and fabric arts are so beautiful, Cheryl. And your journal pages just get better and better. But we do miss seeing you in the Cre8ive group.

Ernie

laura west kong said...

Very cute! It makes me want to get my crayons out.