Monday, February 11, 2008

Journal Quilt



This is the second in my new series of alphabet quilts. The six rectangles are actually separate pieces that I've attached to the quilted background with brads in the corners. Left to right, top to bottom, I drew the letter P with markers, I painted the next single pear with paint sticks, the next two are rubber stamped and colored, next single pear is appliquéd, and the words are rubber stamped. I really feel that this one is much more creative than my "A is for Apple" quilt.

3 comments:

Zeborah Loray said...

Really like this one.
The quilting journal sounds very interesting.

jenclair said...

I like this, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for leaving a link to this on my blog - I realy appreciate it. I think it looks incredible. I won't be doing anything half as fancy, believe me. I am a total beginner with fabric, but happy to play...