Monday, February 25, 2008

Cyber Fyber

I am thrilled to be participating in the Cyber Fyber Exhibition. To explain what this is, it's easiest to quote from the website:

"CYBER FYBER is an exhibition of international fiber art scheduled for January 8th through 20th, 2009 at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios, 808 Lady Street in downtown Columbia, South Carolina, USA. The brainchild of Susan Lenz, this exhibit will focus on the supportive, global community of fiber artists with whom Susan regularly shares new techniques, contemporary approaches to textiles, and finished work by Internet websites and blogs."

To learn more about this, the website is here. I made several fabric ATC's (artist trading cards) back in 2006 when I was a member of a small group of artists who met twice a month to make and trade cards. I have some of them left, and I think I will use one of them for this trade (unless I decide to make something new, which I might). I'll decide in the next few days.

The ATC that I'm getting can be seen on Susan Lenz's blog here. I am really excited about this!

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for blogging about CYBER FYBER and for trading with me!
Susan