Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On the Road

We are on our way to St. Paul Minnesota today. We'll get there tomorrow. We're in Clear Lake Iowa tonight, which is only about 2 or 2 1/2 hours from St. Paul. The reason we're heading to St. Paul is to see the US National Figure Skating Championships! We've been to several skating events over the past few years, and we always enjoy them. And no, I've never figure skated - I can't even stand up on skates! We just love to watch. I've brought my art journal with me, and I've already done a bit of sketching in it (some in the car and some in our motel room tonight). I can see this is going to be my newest obsession!

1 comment:

Ernie Hendrix said...

Ok, don't keep us in suspsense. Let's see some more skating pictures, I know you're home!! I hope you had a wonderful time.
Ernie