Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Books

I've decided to add a category for books to my blog. By this I mean that I want to start keeping track of the books I read and whether I liked them or not. I won't be writing formal reviews or anything, because I'm not that good at reviews. I've joined a couple of online book clubs, and most members keep track of the books they read each month - I've never done that before. It's an interesting concept.

At the moment, I'm reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini. It is a wonderful book - not a happy story, but really gripping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Ok, stupid comment that doesn't really apply to this post but here I go anyway... lol... I just purchased some of "Steph's Digital Paper Tearing" tears, which I see you've used in some of your layouts. Help! I can't seem to make 'em work right. I usually use PSE 4.0. When I've tried so far, I end up with a white background instead of transparent behind what was "torn" away. Any advice you could give me would be hugely appreciated! Thank you so much for your time! Lisa

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Lisa,

I tried to email you, but your profile isn't public, so I don't know how to contact you. Email me at csgebhart at gmail dot com and I'll try to help you.

Cheryl