Sunday, September 30, 2007

Slow Day

Some days I just don't get anything done! Today started out as one of those days. We went for our morning walk, then I ate my breakfast, then I added minutes to DH's cell phone (prepaid plan - we don't use them much), then I checked email and debated about ordering some stuff from Chico's (one of my favorite clothing stores). Still haven't decided on that yet! Before I knew it, it was time for lunch! At least this afternoon, I've gotten some embroidery done - 7th of 8 squares for my Japanese autumn panel (last of the 4 seasons - and since it's already autumn, I need to get it finished). I also finished my 2nd strip set for a quilt project I'm working on. And I'm almost finished with the most amazing book - it's called Follow the River by James Alexander Thom, and it's based on the true story of a woman who was kidnapped by Indians in 1755 and manages to escape and walk a thousand miles to return home. So I'm glad the afternoon got better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was eclectic kind of day. Hubby and I went for a beautiful walk too. I'm new here. Stop by and say "Hi" :-)