Thursday, July 05, 2007

Stuff

I have had the blahs for several days now. I don't know what's wrong, but I can't seem to get excited about doing anything. I know it'll pass - I just hope it passes soon.

Yesterday we had our DS's inlaws over to fish our pond in the morning, and then we went to their house for dinner last night. No fireworks this year - it's been so wet that the city cancelled the show! But we did watch some on tv - there was a show on Discovery HD (we don't have HD, but our DS's inlaws do) called The Greatest Fireworks On Earth. It showed 5 locations - Mount Rushmore on July 4th, Thunder over Louisville (during the Kentucky Derby), somewhere in Spain, Las Vegas on New Year's eve, and somewhere in China (where fireworks were invented).

I took pictures of fishing, and was disappointed again in the results. Mainly I was disappointed that I didn't get a shot for this week's assignment in my Composition and Design class. We're supposed to post two photos this week - one with a single focal point and a second with a focal point and supporting objects. I finally decided on my shadow shot for the single focal point, and this shot for the second one:


2 comments:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

I think it's a cute photo Cheryl. I love that look on his face. I do hope the blah's have passed you by and you're having a more light-hearted time with life today!

Love seeing your work and following along with your photo class chatter. Keep sharing, please. I sure do enjoy popping over here and hearing about your photo shoots.

Anonymous said...

I hope the blahs pass soon! Doing something crafty usually helps, right?