Monday, December 04, 2006

2 New Layouts

I didn't realize how far behind I'd gotten in printing my layouts, but I printed 10 pages yesterday! Everytime I do that, I say that from now on I'm going to print each time I finish one. We'll see if I do any better from now on.

I also finished 2 new layouts over the weekend - these are for Eve's CT.



This is a layout of our first snow this year. Some years we don't get any snow at all, but this time we got about a foot. I used Jack Frost Kit by Eve Recinella, available here at Eve Recinella Designs. Black frames are from Mud Pie by Manda Bean at Sweet Shoppe Designs.



And this layout is of our trip to the US National Figure Skating Championships in St. Louis in January. My husband took the pictures of Johnny Weir, Inoue and Balwin, and Sasha Cohen, while our friend Pam Brauer took the picture of Belbin and Agosto (thanks Pam!). I used Authentic Happiness Kit by Eve Recinella, available here at Sweet Shoppe Designs (and white background paper is from her Jack Frost Kit). The watercolor alpha (in the title) are by Christine Smith of The DigiChick, the circle stamps (on the red paper) are by Michelle Coleman of ScrapArtist, and the sketch is from Layout Blueprints.

No comments: