Friday, October 27, 2006

Long time no post!

My goodness it's been a long time since I posted here! I've done a few layouts that I want to share.



This is a picture of my friend's daughter-in-law and grandson, when they were here for a visit recently. Journaling reads, "Betty's daughter-in-law, Nancy, and her grandson, John David, came for a visit in September, 2006. John David loved to suck on the condensation on the outside of a glass. It was so cute! He is a very happy baby."
Tyler kit by Lauren Grier, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Digital Sketch by Rachael Giallongo (modified by me for 11X8.5).
Font is CK Sassy.



More pictures of my friend's adorable grandson!
Kit is Harvest Trail by Amy Bleser and Lauren Grier, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Word art is from My Gypsy Rose Kit by Michelle Coleman at ScrapArtist.
Digital Sketch from Collection 7 by Jen Caputo at The Digi Shoppe.
Font is CBX - Scriptorium.

No comments: