Sunday, October 08, 2006

80 Birthday Party





I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything to my blog! But I haven't been doing much scrapping, and I just don't post much when I don't scrap. I finally got a 2-page layout done tonight, though, so I'm posting that. I used Lauren Grier's gorgeous kit Raspberry Chocolate Torte To Go and a digital sketch by Jen Caputo. Fonts are Times New Roman for the journaling and Artistamp Medium for the title.

Journaling reads, "Since Charlie came for a visit October 5-9, 2006, we had an early birthday party for Mom on October 6 (her actual birthday is October 29). She had never had a birthday party before. Attending were Carol, Frieda, Dianna, Gene and Mahlon, Kathy and Jim, Robin, Thora and Ron, Charlie, Brian, Glen, and me. Kerri made the cake. Robin brought flowers and balloons and helped me decorate, and Judy and Jean sent flowers as well. We served Asti Spinelli, punch, mixed nuts and M&M's. Everyone seemed to have a really good time."

No comments: