Monday, September 11, 2006

Sorry Jen

I really love Jen Caputo's digital sketches, and I use them a lot. I realized yesterday that I made a comment in my last post that probably came across totally differently from how I meant it. So I want to take a second to apologize to Jen and make it clear exactly what I meant, just so there's no misunderstanding! Jen does a fantastic job with her 12 X 12 sketches, and she also does a great job of converting them to 8 1/2 X 11 sketches. I have bought most of her 8 1/2 X 11 sketches (in fact, I bought her newest collection just today, available at The Digi Shoppe). A few of her older sketches are not available in the 8 1/2 X 11 size, and I have learned how to convert those myself. When I do them myself, I have found that it is fun to play with them and decide whether I want the page to be horizontal or vertical. While it gives me more options, it is also more work. Sometimes it is worth the work, most times not. So once in awhile, I might decide to buy the 12 X 12 sketches and convert them myself, so that I would have those extra options (meaning the horizontal layouts and the extra work). But not very often - I didn't with the collection I bought today - I bought Jen's 8 1/2 X 11 sketches.

And now, she's even making card sketches! How cool is that? You can see them on her blog.

No comments: