Thursday, June 22, 2006

Altered/Collage Challenges

ScrapArtist is now my favorite digital scrapbook message board. They have cool challenges, the absolute best shoppe, and a very talented community. One category of challenge that I've been participating in the past 3 weeks is Altered/Collage. Here is the artwork I've done each week:



(1) Altered envelope. I used Sentimental Journey and Art Inspiration Collection kits from ScrapArtist and Valentines Kit from Digital Memories Magazine. The font is Cheryl.



(2) Altered tag. I used clip art from the Vintage Workshop, Art Inspiration kit from ScrapArtist, Bookbag Essential kit by Gina Cabrera, and brushes from the Digital Distressing kit from ScrapArtist.



(3) Tear It Apart - Puzzle ATC. The background is from Sentimental Journey kit; everything else is from Emma's Sundress kit (both by Michelle Coleman of ScrapArtist). Font is LB_Typewriter. I used a photo from the Flickr 100 year old pool.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cheryl, I love the Puzzle you used on the photo, please can you tell me where I can get it? or was it part of the kit you mentioned?

thanks
Cheryl (aka cherpea)

Cheryl said...

Cheryl, that would be fantastic, I will pm you at 123 with my email address.

thanks so much
Cheryl