Saturday, March 04, 2006

New Contest

Now I'm in a new contest on Digital Scrapbook Place. This one is to find the "Digital Elite Team." The contest is 4 rounds, and they are elimination rounds. And the competition here is much stiffer than the New Kid. I KNOW I won't make it onto the team; I don't even know if I'll make it past round 1. But I'm happy with the layout I made for it. This is a photo I took on Christmas day when we visited my son's fiance's family. This is his future mother-in-law holding her new grandson.

The quote on the journaling strips reads: "A new grandchild . . . to hold in your arms for now, to hold in your heart forever." And along the bottom: "with Mimi 12/25/05"

Trendy Blue Background and Ribbon Set and Trendy Blue Embellishments by Angie Svoboda. I "cut" the letters for the title out of one of the background papers in the set. I also extracted the small flower in the title from the swirly stamp.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good luck in this contest! This is a beautiful page. I love the journaling strips along the side, and such a cute photo!