Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Kid on the Block - Round 2


I'm already on version 8 this week! But I think I'm finally done. I have until tomorrow night to upload, but I don't know what else I could do to it now. This is a photo of one of my friend's cats (she has 4). Eventually I will do a layout for each cat.

I used Valeri Brumfield's Elsie May Kit and Tina Chambers' Cat Word Art (both from Digital Scrapbook Place). I used a stitching brush provided in DSU 270 class and a pawprint brush in upper left corner. I also used a sketch from Scrap Maps. The word art says, "As a housepet, I'm overqualified."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrappy Cat Thanks so much for capturing the essence of Kelsey. He truly is overqualified. He keeps trying to take over my keyboard and "work from home".
D

Judyy said...

Well, I loved your cat layout, and I'm a dog person, so that's saying something! Good luck in Round 3!