Friday, January 20, 2006

Another digital scrapbooking class

I have taken several classes at Digital Scrapbook Place, and I've really learned a lot from all of them. I think the one I'm taking this month is the best one yet! I'm taking Creative Journaling and Typography, from Stacey Jewel Stahl, and she is such a great teacher!! Very supportive. She has so much great information. She's really pushing us - we're doing 7 layouts this month! I've completed 4 so far, 3 of which I'm really happy with (the 4th one is ok, but not as good as the other 3). And it's gotten me to tell some stories that I've wanted to tell for a long time. I'll post the 3 layouts I'm happiest with in the next 3 posts.

1 comment:

Stacey Jewell STahl said...

Yes, I am a very pushy teacher! LOL!!

Cheryl, you shined in class - stretching and learning new things and creating works of art. :) I loved getting to know you in class. :)

Blessings, Stacey