Thursday, July 26, 2018

Scrapbook Pages

I finished a couple of new scrapbook pages a few days ago. I am using an app on my iPad called Project Life to do my scrapbook pages these days, and it is so much quicker and easier than the way I used to do pages. Partly because I used to agonize over how a page looked, which I don't do so much any more, and partly because the app is just so easy to use. The app uses a grid format that I like, and it allows me to actually get pages done. So, here are my two newest pages:


Our son, daughter-in-law, and two grandsons visited us the last week in June. Our older grandson, Eli, loves to fish with his grampa. Our younger grandson, Owen, is a really happy baby most of the time (as long as he isn't hungry).


I'm really enjoying our new car that we picked up last Friday. It's the first SUV I've ever owned. It has all the new safety features, which is the whole reason I wanted a new car in the first place.

1 comment:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Happy times, Cheryl. Nice to have found a way to help you make finishing your pages easier! I need a solution for finishing in a number of areas of my life :).