Thursday, July 14, 2016

Imaginary Visit to a Tulip Festival

It's been a long time since I've gone on an Imaginary Trip or Visit with Laure Ferlita, but that's exactly what I'm doing now. This time it's an Imaginary Visit to a Tulip Festival, and we're in the Skagit Valley in Washington state. Here is my first sketch:

Lesson 1

In case you don't know about Imaginary Trips, you can read more about them here.  Laure is the guide on quite a number of Imaginary Trips; she provides photos and video lessons on sketching with watercolor in your travel journal. She is a great teacher and good friend and I highly recommend her classes.

3 comments:

Sketchbook Wandering said...

Beatiful! It was nice to be an imaginary companion on your imaginary trip! The beauty of creating images....one can travel...

Cheryl Gebhart said...

Thanks Rita.

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Love this, Cheryl! Have you don't much sketching lately? I'm sad to say I've been neglecting my sketching, but I'm happy to say that I'm starting to play again.