Thursday, February 12, 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 6




February Theme - Layers You Will Love!
February 7
Art Challenge: When Not To Stop
Journal Prompt: "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough!" (Ooh)

I am a few weeks behind. This page started out to be my Words with Friends page (week 4), but as I worked on it, I found that I kept adding more and more layers and realized that it would work better for the Don't Stop Til You Get Enough page (I guess that's one of the advantages to being behind!).

2 comments:

Laure Ferlita said...

Gorgeous colors, Cheryl! They remind me of the beach. I especially like the texture/designs in the upper left and lower right corners.

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Yes, lovely colors and design. And I've now got the Michacl Jackson song running through my head...