Saturday, January 31, 2015

Documented Life Project - Week 3



January Theme - The Blank Page and How to Face It!
January 17 Art Challenge:  The Color Wheel
Journal Prompt:  "I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way . . . “    - Georgia O’Keeffe


I'm a little late with this - but I have the excuse that I was traveling when the prompt was announced (more about that later) and then I came down with a cold.  It's really amazing how little energy I have when I have a cold, but I'm starting to feel better now.  I got a pretty good night's sleep last night which really helped.

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Very lovely incorporation of the entire color wheel. I too am amazed how little energy one has when dealing with sickness that we think not that big of a deal. The body goes to war to fight back so I guess we should not be surprised. :-)