Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Challenge Wrap-up and New Challenges for 2013

I participated in two challenges this year:  War Through the Generations Reading Challenge, which had World War I for the theme, and The Sketchbook Challenge, which had a different theme each month.  I am very pleased that I met both challenges.  My goal for the reading challenge was to read 4-10 books, and I actually read 11 books.  My goal for The Sketchbook Challenge was to complete and post at least one sketchbook page per month, and I did this as well.

I will be participating in the same two challenges in 2013.  The War Through the Generations Reading Challenge theme will be the American Revolution, and The Sketchbook Challenge will continue to have a different theme each month.

I have moved the 2012 challenge pages to the Previous Years' Challenges page and set up new pages for 2013 challenges.

3 comments:

Kathy A. Johnson said...

Good for you, Cheryl. I'll bet you enjoy looking back at what you've accomplished this year with the challenges--it's really quite amazing what you can get done in a year if you just keep going.

The American Revolution ought to be interesting. I'm going to participate in another Vintage Mystery Challenge, and a "Mount TBR" challenge next year--I really need to get some of my unread books off my shelf! I want to do more with art next year, too, though I don't think I'll participate in a formal challenge.

Claire M said...

Great to hear about your successful follow-through on your goals for 2012. I admire your intention and dedication to the goals. Wishing you well for another creative year in 2013.

Anna said...

Congrats on completing your challenges, and thanks for joining us again for the WTTG challenge!