Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Classes

I was NOT going to sign up for any new online classes for awhile - at least a week or two.  So what did I do instead?  I signed up for TWO new classes.  I must be crazy!  But it's always fun.

One class is 21 Days in February . . . Explore Your Creativity with Watercolor Journaling.  It is a series of daily journal prompts taught by Donna Mulholland, and the class overview can be seen here.  I signed up late, but I'm trying to get caught up.

The other class is Be Still My Heart, which is on painting expressive hearts with watercolor and words.  It is taught by Gina Rossi Armfield, and you can read more about it here.
I hope you can see why I couldn't resist this class!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh... I am not alone then ! lol ! I remember your post about spending too much time blog jumping (My word..lol ) and not enough time doing. It really spoke to me as I was feeling much the same way. I too have jumped in with both feet and started online classes. I'm so happy I am doing them. Bringing joy back into my world !! I love these classes you have entered!! Oh my.. should I? I think I better finish the 3 I have started !! LOL !! Love your hearts entry !! Hugs... Rosie.. aka Kristy