Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Right Brain - Left Brain Quiz


       
                                                                                                                                           
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life.  Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

       

After reading the comments from those who got the same balanced results I did, I took the test a few more times, changing a few of my answers.  I still got the same results each time - so I think there is a glitch in the test.  Sorry folks!

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Looks like you are a well-balanced person!

Timaree said...

Hmmm, I went and took the quiz and came up with the same as you did!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Cheryl! I agree with Freebird! I just took the test and came up even-Steven too! :-)