After my book binding class with Roz Stendahl, I bought some supplies to make another book. I finally finished it yesterday. Getting accurate color indoors is difficult, but this is fairly close; the book is a bit more purple in real life. I used book cloth for the back, spine, and part of the front, and I used watercolor paper for the rest of the front. The text block is glued in almost straight. The inside pages are Gutenberg paper in sand color with darker fibers. I think it will be lovely to work in. I did manage to put the pages in with the grain direction running the wrong way - but Roz assured me that the paper is pretty resilient and the book will still be usable. And I probably won't make that mistake again!