Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Awards and Some Thoughts

Elizabeth of The Last Door . . . Down the Hall was kind enough to award me this Kreativ Blogger award a few days ago. I am supposed to list 7 things I love:

1. My family - husband, son, and daughter-in-law.
2. My friends.
3. My cat.
4. My home.
5. Creating (sewing, art, etc.).
6. Reading.
7. Learning.



And then Fannie of Imagine, Create, Inspire passed these two awards on to me.





I'm supposed to pass these awards on to others. I love the blogs I read, or I wouldn't read them. But I don't read a lot of blogs anymore - I have tried to reduce the amount of time I spend on the computer (not very successfully, I might add). So two of my favorite blogs are Elizabeth's and Fannie's, and several of my other favorite blogs I've sent awards to recently. It's not that I don't appreciate these awards - but after awhile it begins to feel like the same people send awards to the same blogs. I really hope that doesn't sound ungrateful. So I will just say thank you very much to Elizabeth and Fannie, add that any and all of the blogs I read deserve these awards as much or more than I do, and hope no one gets mad at me. (If you want to see what blogs I read, you can see a list of them in the right hand column - under the heading Blogs in my Reader.)

2 comments:

biobec said...

Hi, Scrappy. I see you are reading Archie and Mehitabel. I haven't thought about that book in a long time, but I love insect lit. I wonder if there are other books in this genre. Let me know how you like it. Becky

Fannie said...

hi, c! no worries. you are loved. congrats on the awards. i understand what you wrote in your post.