I have thoroughly enjoyed this class from Terri Stegmiller.
Below is the finished quilt that I did for lessons 2 and 3. The background fabric is white cotton duck that I painted and stenciled and stamped.
Each leaf was done using a different method taught by Terri, but all were done on prepared for dye pimatex cotton. I used Jacquard Black Permanent Resist on the left leaf, Presist waterbased resist on the middle leaf, and black gel pen on the right leaf. I painted all of the leaves with Dye-na-flow paint. After heat setting the paint, I washed out the Presist from the middle leaf for a faux batik look. The black stayed in the other leaves.
In addition to doing this quilt, I've also been working on a quilt pattern and kit that I bought from Frieda Anderson called Autumn Mums (she has gorgeous hand dyed fabrics and beautiful patterns). I used some leftover scraps from that kit and her fusing technique to make the flower and added french knots to the center (amazing for me, since I usually do as little hand work as possible - but heat set crystals just didn't look right to me).
I rubber stamped the text on another leftover scrap of hand dyed fabric.
I finished the quilting and binding on Sunday, and added the french knots today. It's pretty much my own design, with inspiration and instruction from Terri Stegmiller and Frieda Anderson. I couldn't be more pleased with it.