I'm behind on my soul journal - 2 weeks behind. Maybe that's why Kathryn tagged me - to get back at me! LOL!!! Just kidding.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
My six random things about myself:
1. My aunt taught me to knit when I was in grade school, and I knitted 2 sweaters for myself.
2. I learned to crochet shortly after that, and never really knitted again.
3. I learned counted cross stitch in my early twenties, and stitched more things than I can count. I always had my stitching with me - it kept my hands busy.
4. I learned to needlepoint in my thirties. Again, I didn't go anywhere without something to stitch.
5. After all those years of hand work, I developed tendinitis (or something) in my wrists, and had to give up all hand work.
6. That's when I learned to quilt - by machine. I do all of my piecing and all of my quilting by machine. I even put my binding on entirely by machine. The only handwork I do on a quilt is sewing on part of the hanging sleeve and part of the label - the parts that don't go into the binding seam.
The six people I'm tagging: