Monday, September 01, 2008

Techniques Journal

I've started participating in Trish Bee's Background Noise Challenge, which you can find here. I had made this art journal several months ago, and hadn't done anything in it yet; I guess I was just waiting for the right project to come along. I've decided to use it for this challenge, and any other background/page preparation type of techniques I want to try. Here is the cover of my journal (which I think I showed when I made it):



Here is the title page - I used letter stickers to spell out the word "techniques"



Then the next 2 pages are for the first technique, called Shining Stones Backgrounds, which you can find here. I put small examples and the instructions on the first page.



Then I put a clear envelope on the second page with more of the backgrounds.



I've already started my next technique; just waiting for the glue to dry.

No comments: