Monday, September 22, 2008

And the Winners Are . . .

Day 1 - Fannie
Day 2 - Christy
Day 3 - jennifer
Day 4 - blueviolet
Day 5 - marciglenn
Day 6 - freebird
Day 7 - ikkinlala
Day 8 - nfaband
Day 9 - Julie Bagamary
Day 10 - Kay C
Day 11 - Kathy
Day 12 - SuZ Stuff
Day 13 - StegArt
Day 14 - TracyB
Day 15 - Lee

I am in the process of contacting all of you who left me a way to contact you. I am emailing many of you; for the rest, if I can find you somewhere else, I will leave you a comment. If you don't hear from me by tonight, it means I don't know how to reach you. I need your address so that I can send you what you won. You can leave me a comment here, or you can email me at csgebhart at gmail dot com.

I want to thank every one of you who left me comments. I wish I could send every single one of you something. But I've really enjoyed this and plan to do another one someday.

And this is my 400th post! I never knew when I started blogging 3 years ago that I would reach 400 posts!

6 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Happy 400! I'm so excited that I won #13. Thank you very much!

Fannie said...

Congratulations on your 400th post, C! Three years--what an accomplishment! Bravo!

Thanks for Day #1!

TracyB said...

Congrats on your 400th post!!
I'm so excited that I won #14, although, I would have been happy with any of them, they're all wonderful!!
thank you!!

nfaband said...

400 posts ... that is definitely worth a huge congratulations. Your work is simply gorgeous ... and I'm lucky enough to have one one of my favorites ... I still see Angels when I look at #8. Thanks so much Cheryl, I'll be sending you my address. Keep up the awesome posting ... your blog is one of my favorite reads lately.
Tania

Anonymous said...

Carol - how exciting it is to be a winner (#10)! Thanks so much for doing this. I will e-mail you with my address. Kay C

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 400th post. What a fantastic milestone to have met. Keep up the good work! Hugz.