Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fixing a Disaster - Part II



I wrote in my previous post about the disaster I had with two of the pages in my Soul Journal. Here is the second set of pages that I fixed. Pretty similar to the ruined pages, except I wasn't able to find the same pictures and quotes. For the most part that doesn't matter, but I do wish I could have found the "LIFE TAKES YOU PLACES" quote again - it came out of a catalog and the new catalog from the same company didn't have anything remotely similar. I guess I could have typed something up on the computer, but I wasn't sure whether the inks would run when putting on gel medium. So, it is what it is, and I'm happy with the results.

3 comments:

Timaree said...

And here is the next page fixed. You did a good job. I am sooo glad you didn't type it and gel over it. You might have thrown in the towel!

Anonymous said...

I am throughly enjoying your Blog---so very creative and witty ! Jill Mordasky

Virginia said...

So glad you could fix your pages.The colours are amazing and the images to die for.A hard way to learn but you did an awesome job of fixing them..