Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Arte y pico Award

I was so surprised to open my email today and see that Carol had awarded me the Arte y pico award! Thank you Carol!!

The rules for this award are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributing to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize should to show the link to the "Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

So, here are my picks for 5 blogs that deserve this award:

1. Imagine, Create, Inspire by Fannie Narte
2. Ashton Publications by Darcy Ashton
3. Sue Bleiweiss by Sue Bleiweiss
4. StegArt by Terri Stegmiller
5. Dear Me! by Jessica Wesolek

There are many other blogs I read, so it was difficult to narrow down my list. But these are the five I settled on. Go take a peak!

3 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

First of all, let me congratulate you on receiving this award. And second, thank you very much for passing it to me. I'm very honored! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving this award Cheryl, you deserve it! Thanks so much for passing it on to me :)

Fannie said...

Hi, Cheryl~

Congratulations on your receiving this award, and thanks for the honor by passing it to me.