Thursday, April 03, 2008
I worked on the Diamond in the Rough quilt today. I had to fix a mistake - I hate it when I do something stupid! If you look at the picture (a couple of posts down), you might notice that I had forgotten to add the black sashing strip on the lower left corner. Well, I didn't notice it until I had cut off the excess corners on the setting triangles and sewn on the corner triangle. So, this meant I had to "unsew" the corner triangle, sew on the black sashing strip, add patches where I'd cut off the corners of the setting triangles, and re-sew the corner triangle. But I did that today, and that part is done. Now all that's left is squaring it up and adding two more borders.